- The Mystery of the Disappearing Bccs
- Experience is not competence
- Brexit—what have they done?
- Is it Christmas already? Déjà Noël ?
- The benefits of continuous micro-fixing
- It’s not its
- Quality is important
- So what about calculators collecting? (part 1: self-pity)
- Email musing: so, what are these P1 recipients then?
- Gosh, a blog…
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Have you heard of them? No? I’m not surprised, this is kinda technical stuff, but in what I was doing, this was essential. In a nutshell, P1 recipients (I’ll explain later why they’re called that) are the actual recipients of … Continue reading