- The Mystery of the Disappearing Bccs
- Experience is not competence
- Brexit—what have they done?
- Is it Christmas already? Déjà Noël ?
- The benefits of continuous micro-fixing
- It’s not its
- Quality is important
- So what about calculators collecting? (part 1: self-pity)
- Email musing: so, what are these P1 recipients then?
- Gosh, a blog…
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Competence is being able to do something well. Experience is the accumulation of knowledge and know-how that, if used well, can enhance your competence. But while experience can enhance your competence, the two are not rigidly linked, and experience and … Continue reading