- The Mystery of the Disappearing Bccs
- Experience is not competence
- Brexit—what have they done?
- Is it Christmas already? Déjà Noël ?
- The benefits of continuous micro-fixing
- It’s not its
- Quality is important
- So what about calculators collecting? (part 1: self-pity)
- Email musing: so, what are these P1 recipients then?
- Gosh, a blog…
Tag Archives: Casio
Everybody needs a calculator or two hundreds don’t they? No? Oh, maybe it’s just me then. At it happens, I am not the only one, so I feel slightly reassured by the fact that my disease is not unknown, that … Continue reading